Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hoover FloorMate



Hoover FloorMate. What a concept! A vacuum and mop in one. I’ve owned my FloorMate for 2 years now and I just love this thing. I have two dogs that track red clay mud in and out of the house constantly. And talk about the hair. Dog hair everywhere and the genius that built this house put white linoleum in the kitchen. The FloorMate allows me to vacuum and mop at the same time. I just vacuum up all the dirt and hair then push the little button and start spraying away. The little scrubbers on the front get that red clay dingy dirt up in one to two passes. No more bending to scrub the floors. Or soapy water mess with mopping. This thing also cleans up spills in no time flat. The FloorMate works not only in my kitchen but all through the livingroom and hallway that has wood laminate flooring and I don’t have to worry about the flooring buckling due to using too much water because the FloorMate sucks it up as it cleans and dries your floors very quickly. I highly recommend this for anyone who has a busy life and high traffic areas and wants to clean them quickly.

No comments: