Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cutting it Up Opportunity

Just in time for my new kitchen renovation I’m getting a wonderful opportunity to review this lovely product:




The Ginsu Cutlery. I’m super excited to try to cut cans then try to cut tomatoes. Will they live up to their reputation? I dunno. But look how sparkly they are. This wonderful opportunity is provided by Living Rooms Direct, an online source for living room furniture and accessories. You gotta check out their site. I spent days looking through their inventory. See, Living Rooms Direct is connected to CNS Stores which have about a billion different stores that have a trillion different products from card tables to backpacks and anything else you can think of. Talk about your one stop shop. I'm totally bookmarking thier page.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice product

Toe said...

Solar-I'm hoping they are. I haven't received them yet but from what I hear they are the best for the price.